06 November 2007

My Marrakesh.

Hooked on the Morroccon Blue ? I am.
I have been "armchair travelling" with Maryam of My Marrakesh for some time now. Living with her family in Marrakesh and building a guest house, this blog brings to us the sights, and sounds from the Morroccon olive grove. Maryam writes about her life and the beauty of this land - the beaches, the dessert, the shouks and of the people of Morocco. She also writes about countries that she travels and have travelled ( 60 so far) and lived in quite a few. Maryam has opened the world of Morocco to very many. Thanks to her blog .

Maryam has been chosen as one of the finalists in the 2007 Annual Weblog Awards in the category of Best Middle East and Africa Blog. So hop on to My Marrakesh and decide and vote for her HERE. Polls close November 8, 2007. You can vote once every 24 hours. And that can happen only in the blogging world.

6 comments:

Frieda said...

Yes, I like her too.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh shoukran, dear A!

Gillian @ Indigo Blue said...

You are so sweet! That blue is indeed gorgeous....
xo
Gillian

Anrosh said...

Thank You guys for dropping by.

Nabeel said...

what a great blue. I think the sunlight brings the true colors. I just love this blue, prettier than the sky

Shaji.k said...

hi anrosh, u are right abt maryam's marakkesh. maryam has kindled an interest in me for morocco and marakkesh and the promise of a fabulous life there, persuades me to think of settling dowm there.

Copyrights Reserved